Availability: In stock
These brushes made exclusively with well selected raw fibre, a revolutionary, engineered fibre made for applying cosmetic and makeup products.
Versatility Function-The hightest quality are truly more silky soft and fine density.
This is the secret of the best brushes to pickup and distribute makeup products better, from liquid and creams to powder and minerals etc.
This Expert Set includes the following brushes:
Oval 10, Oval 9, Oval 8, Oval 7, Oval 6, Linear 5, Linear 4, Linear 3, Circle 2, and Circle 1.
Artis brushes are made exclusively with Cosme Fibre. A revolutionary engineered fibre made for applying cosmetic and makeup products.
Design Level-Up- New arrive Oval tooth brush design, 10pcs Elite Oval brush set worked with many make-up artist and product designer, and their professional requests leads to improve level-up design.
You can find so many types of brushes with low prices, but don't forget that you are sacrificing the quality by doing so.
Oval 10: Foundation、Bronzing or Effects Powder 、Setting Powder
Oval 9: Cheek Blush、Contour 、Foundation 、Bronzing or Effects Powder 、Setting Powder
Oval 8: Cheek Blush & Contour、Foundation、Bronzing or Effects Powder、Setting Powder、Eye shadow colour、Concealer
Oval 7: Cheek Contour、Foundation、Setting Powder、Eye shadow colour、Concealer
Oval 6: Lip Colour/ Finish、Eye Shadow Colour、Concealer
Linear 5：Eye Shadow Colour、Eye Liner、Cheek Blush & Contour、Concealer
Linear 4：Eye Shadow Colour、Brow Colour、Eye Liner、Concealer
Linear 3：Eye Shadow Colour、Brow Colour、Eye Liner
Circle 2： Lip Colour/ Finish、Eye Shadow Colour、Concealer
Circle 1：Lip Colour/Finish、Eye Shadow Colour、Brow Colour、Concealer
How to clean your Party Queen brushes:
1. Holding bristles face down, run bristles under warm water.
2. Gently squeeze out any excess water and makeup residue.
3. Apply a dime size amount of mild soap and olive oil into the palm of you hand
4. Massage the bristles into your palm in a circular motion under running water until the water runs clear, being careful NOT to submerge the brush.
5. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
6. Let the bristles air dry in an open space